Orange County songsters lamenting their fair quarters with supersweet dense folk pop arrangements with a steadfast DIY streak. Cute and honest young men! OOP edition of 20, June 2009
1. Orange County (We’re nothing at all like the shows)
2. Palm Branches
3. Moss Street
4. Aliso Creek, Long May You Flow
5. When the swallows . . .
6. And the waves roll on . . .
7. Blackstar Canyon (Casa de la Llorna, or Where we massacred your people and started a Satanic cult)
8. The Santiago Fire (Rebuild and Regrow)
9. Saddleback Mountain, Long May You Stand Tall
10. The (un)happiest place on Earth and a tribute to the guitar companies of the OC
11. Everything Had Changed (In Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Rancho Santa Margarita, Santiago, Laguna Hills, San Clemente, Anaheim, Santa Ana and Irvine)
Zip file – FCR-27