- Skymongrel Records 03: Maude Flanders “Puvvy Puzzy”
- Skymongrel Records 02: All Dogs Invited “Mammals Amongst Us”
- Skymongrel Records 01: Techno Lincoln & the Technicolor Union star in: The Greatest Hits!
- FCR-83 Velma and the Happy Campers “2013” C45
- Large chunk of Felt Cat release history for free on bandcamp
- FCR-82 Velvet Glacier / Devin Dart split EP
- Oh man you guys, a lot’s going down, like Felt Cat has ended! But Devin Dart has not!
- FCR-80 “See It In Color” split C18 by Devin Dart & Thunder Bunny
- FCR-79 Devin Dart / Bob Bucko Jr split recycled C60
- FCR-78 Lost Trail “October Mountain” recycled C60’s
- FCR-77 The Men from . . . BEYOND!! “Monster Fuck” C8
- FCR-76 Make Believe Bombs / Color Rabbit split C62
- FCR-75 Big Sad’s “A Beat and a Bad Word” C13
- Reissue of FCR-67 Katrina Stonehart / House Paint split (this time as a C18)
- Download of FCR-73 / new release FCR-74 The Men from . . . BEYOND!! “Space: 1999” C12
- FCR-73 Live in Iowa City 6way PLUS Reissue of FCR-52 WhipCreamWars “The Pig Man’s Tower” !!
- FCR-72 DPRVTY / ARU “Two Slabs of Funky-Ass Ear Wax” split C62
- FCR-71 Make Believe Bombs “Light Kingdom” CDR ((( + another move ! ! ! )))
- FCR-70 Aisle “Chakra Pricks” 3″ CDR
- FCR-69 Heart Heart Julia / T rust split C21
- Keep on movin on = Sept 21
- FCR-68 Yana / Make Believe Bombs split C21 / recycled tape
- NEW FELT CAT SIGHTS & SOUNDS – Aug 28th 2010
- FCR-67 Katrina Stonehart / House Paint split C21
- FCR-66 The Men from . . . BEYOND!! / The Big SADs split C13
- FCR-65 Thunder Bunny “This Hateful Thing” C62
- FCR-64 The Men from . . . BEYOND!! “The baddest one-chick hit squad that ever rolled into town” C13 (((1 LEFT)))
- FCR-63 A Poet Named Revolver “Live on WMTS” recycled tape
- FCR-62 Sensible Nectar / Red Electric Rainbow “Gentlemen” split C62
- FCR-61 Make Believe Bombs / SPERMWHALES split C30 (+ some recycled tapes)
Category Archives: Out of print
Doubt I ever made much mention of this on here, so check out all the out of print things I put up a while ago! I still need to add more new ones! Well old new ones. YOU KNOW. Feel free to donate a few buxx to the cause though, too! Anything is appreciated!
This tape is for summer, homie. These bright spots will getcha out on your porch or general front yard region with some cheap beer and your best friends. For real. Five tracks of total dusk-adventure-dream-pop to put you in the mood. Devin Dart bangs away on two tracks with a shimmering bridge of pure light between them. Thunder Bunny starts his side slow and gooey, and finishes with the pop epic “Simple Days,” 5 minutes plus of warm and fuzzy rock ‘n fucking roll. This shit is just lovely. You will want this for those romantic drunk nights that will soon be every night. March 2012, edition of 53
Big ol’ split of some jammers from the jungle that is eastern Iowa. Devin Dart starts out with a soothing post-rock dish before venturing into weird-out psych-folk-looped-to-infinity climes, with an 8-minute noise dirge thrown in the middle for sick kicks. Bob Bucko Jr turns his head all the way around for some schizoid jazz and wandering guitar arias for the broken-necked. A tape for meditating towards negative infinity to. Edition of 20, March 2012
1 Everything will become still, everything will reanimate
Bob Bucko, Jr
3 Naptime is for Deamers
That’s right mang, a new cassingle form the Men from . . .BEYOND!! to ring in thee new year. 4 tracks covering humanity at it’s best and worst. Live and die inside of this surf punk rocknroll machine, cuz that’s all there is left to do anymore dooder. Technically this was released on Nov 29th 2011 for a show with the ever-amazing Techno Lincoln and the Technicolor Union, but only just now made it to the page. Sorry I guess. Nov 2011, edition of 23, all tapes come with handmade cover art by Megan Leners
4.Â Custodial Surf
Some nightglow adventures await you on this near-hour-long ancient-astronaut art exhibit at your local tape deck or portable walkman. Make Believe Bombs spits out a single half-hour track to cover the first side, ranging from black-hole glittering rock sequences to brain melodies that float, to ambiance with loops in the emptiest space in the middle of all eternity. Ends hopeful and quiet / loud. Then, Color Rabbit comes in brimming with forever-optimism, more pop-oriented than usual maybe but still way into fun and improvisation, bringing a wide-eyed starry density overflowing with just . . . NICE ONE-ness. 8 solid tracks that alternately rock, build and grow from simple flute loop seeds, ice skate on the surface of your consciousness, and finally get you high and gently drop you back down to the ground. Wonderfull cup. The tapes themselves are painted in glow-in-the-dark paint and have full-color jcards and inserts, and, coupled with the larger volume than usual, explain the somewhat higher than usual prices I have listed. BUT IT’LL BE WORTH IT, this is a sweet and dank slab with some really varied styles. Hope you enjoy. Edition of 50, June 2011
Lookit’em Big Sad tapes, all tied up with cool string in them 4″ planter pots and containing an art by DDart and a Sticker by Big Sad B! JUST LOOKIT, and LISSIN UP to the first track on side A, featuring Baby Jakey and DJ Dozibrion. I have two copies left, rest went to the Big Sads. SUPER LIMITED EDITION OF 12, May 2011
Reissue of phantastic fantasmagoric split tape from Katrina Stonehart and House Paint, now living separately but determined to bring you the sloooooow stews. Katrina got rid of the last of his on tour in Euroland last fall and requested s’more, so here they be, still in handmade recycled packaging with art by Stonehart. Come check out these silky strands of lofi spiderwebbing, stretching time between yer ears like the syrupy oilslicks of love they are. Edition of 35, May 2011
Plus don’t forget the video for KS’s third track bugbite, made by Gabe Holcome—>
You should go here —–> http://www.lation.org/jayschleidt/?page_id=1086 and go down to the very bottom of the page (compilation section) and download the live6way courtesy of Jay Schleidt, you are welcome
PLUS! The new raw Men from . . . BEYOND!! cassingle, “Space: 1999” is out now on limited physical edition C12’s, check DIS out. The whole shebang is available for free download atÂ themenfrombeyond.bandcamp.com/, but here’s one track from it anyways. April 2011, Edition of 25
WHOA DUDES, it’s been kind of a while, but here we are, checking out the live release if a shitload of Jay Schleidt’s live expeditions, as FCR-73 plus the reissuing of a personal fave Whip Cream Wars tape, since Tanner is getting a full band together to get ready to go on tour around parts of the midwest! I will post tourdates as soon as he gets them to me because you WILL NOT wanna miss that shizzzz, I swear it!
I am gonna be mailing all of the edition-of-9 Live in Iowa City tapes to Jay and all of the reissue of the Whip Cream Wars edition-of-15 tapes to Tanner, so DON’T ASK ME FOR EM, go straight to the source
One more fer the year WHY NAUGHT HUH! An even dirty-six for the year, finishing up with the dirtiest of em all, the meatsack DPRVTY and the visceral Aural Resuscitation Unit throw down on each side of a C62. One long jammer from each boy-o, sickening you with their second hand shitbaggery. Ending the year oh so wrong, just like you like it. Edition of 11, Dec 2010, CD version on Dubuque Strange Music Society!
I like numbers, and I was glad that I got to release 36 things this year, not only cuz that’s a cool number but cuz there’d only been 36 FC releases as of January of this year. So this is a lot of fun. Right awn